Bienvenue à l'École St. Cecilia. Welcome to our wonderful school community. We strive to engage, empower and inspire our students to meet their personal learning potential and become leaders within our community. Although we are faced with many challenges as we start back to school, we have Covid-19 protocols in place to keep our students and staff as healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 403-500-2040.
Our district mission is to live and learn through our Catholic faith. St Cecilia is a place where we pray daily, care for others and follow our Catholic Community of Caring values: faith, respect, responsibility, caring, family, and trust.
We are dedicated to developing a safe, and effective learning environment which:
- Encourages each learner to explore and develop a relationship with God, by integrating Catholicity into all activities, and by promoting a sacramental life.
- Supports and nourishes the building of a caring community centered in Christ, with dignity for all.
- Fosters the development of self-esteem, self-control, and personal responsibility.
- Nurtures all learners to be creative, take risks, and reflect on their life long learning.
- Facilitates the development of a broad repertoire of strategies and problem-solving abilities.
- Encourages effective partnerships among educators, learners and parents.
We pride ourselves in our strong French Language and living the French Culture.
We look forward to meeting all of you and in your personal successes as you grow through our French Immersion program.
Mme. Christine Hooey
“Faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.”